Thursday, March 22, 2012

Salon de l'Agriculture - Eau de vie update

Quetsche Plum, solo.be
In my February 23rd post on the Salon de l'Agriculture I noted that I didn't see Michel Vosgien listed. A few days after the Salon closed I received a flyer from him. He was there and I'm very sorry I missed the chance to promote his delicious eaux-de vie. However, if you are in France, you can order his wines and fruit brandies for delivery by La Poste. Unfortunately, due to alcoholic beverages regulations, it is unlikely that he would be able to ship to the U.S.

Michel Vosgien's Quetsche de Pays (K-Rae Nelson)




Michel Vosgien, 
24 rue St. Vincent, 54113 Bulligny, Tel/Fax 03 83 62 50 55.
My favorites are the Quetsche de Pays (elongated Italian plums); Framboise (raspberry); and Poire Williams (William's pear). Prices range from 28€ for the Quetsche to 31.50€ for the Framboise.



No comments:

Post a Comment